MerianosWatches.Gr is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information provided on its website, both in terms of the exact data displayed and provided by the online store of the services, subject to any technical or typographical errors that cannot be predicted or have occurred unintentionally or due to force majeure of the website.
By visiting the website or using material from MerianosWatches.Gr, you accept the following terms:
1. All intellectual property rights of this Website belong to MerianosWatches.gr or to third parties that legally relate to any rights not expressly granted herein.
2. MerianosWatches.Gr accurately applying the principles of personal data protection, provided by International and European law governing issues related to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as the Law on consumer protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance selling and the relevant provisions of the Greek law (Law 2472/1997) on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection, the P.D. 207/1998, 79/2000, article 8 of Law 2819/2000 and of European law with the directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, explicitly states that it is not going to make any unfair use of your personal in no way discloses, discloses, sells, leases or exchanges your personal information and the information you submit to any third party. Your personal information is permanently deleted upon your request and is not given in any way to anyone.
3. MerianosWatches.gr may include links to Internet websites, which are owned or managed by third parties and are responsible for their own content.
4. MerianosWatches.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertakes the obligation to update this text for any change or addition to the terms.
5. MerianosWatches.gr can serve customers from all over Greece. All shipments of orders are made free of charge in all cities of Greece without the slightest charge. Your orders are shipped depending on product availability usually within 24 hours. In case your order cannot be executed due to force majeure (bad weather, strikes, etc.), we will contact you to let us know if you wish to complete it. Please note that for distances of more than 20 km from cities where there is a courier headquarters as well as in some remote islands there may be an additional charge.
6. You have the right to return the products you bought, free of charge and without having to notify us of the reason why you wish the products returned, within fourteen (14) days from the date you receive them. In this case, only the direct cost of returning the products is borne by you. Returns are only accepted if the products you wish to return are in the same condition in which you received them, ie without being unsealed or tampered with, along with the documents, the retail receipt and the packaging that came with the product. In case of return of the products, your refund will be completed within thirty days from the date we receive the products. After the expiration of 14 days, the official representations of Greece for the brands they represent become responsible for any claims, which cover with the guarantee that accompanies your watch, any kind of problem that may arise.
7. All prices presented in our catalogs include VAT. 24%. MerianosWatches.gr reserves the right to adjust prices. For some areas of Greece for which reduced VAT rates apply and if your order is made with an invoice then the prices of the products are lower than those listed during the reduced VAT. For credit card installments, the amount of the monthly installment is the product price divided by the number of installments you have chosen, with no additional interest.
8. All transactions you make through MerianosWatches.gr are governed by International and European law governing issues related to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance selling.